the most comprehensive collections of Rolls-Royce and Bentley photos has been compiled by
K.-J. Ro▀feldt. Over a quarter of a century several tenthousand photos have been taken
showing in detail coachwork, interior and technical components of every model ever built
by Rolls-Royce and Bentley.
of the archives are:
- Photos and Transparencies (mainly hitherto unpublished)
- Motor Books (most of which are out-of-print)
- Sales Brochures (from 1904 onward)
- Coachbuilders' Files (incl. original coachwork drawings)
- Video Recordings (various models)
- Film Sequences (historic racing)
Based on careful research and information from a vast
variety of reports, books, club bulletins, reviews as well as contacts with like-minded
enthusiasts worldwide several books about Rolls-Royce and Bentley had been compiled by
K.-J. Ro▀feldt - and the various editions have been sold completely years ago. A
new book has been published in 1998. Click here for details.
Prints from all these Rolls-Royce and Bentley photos are
now available for collectors and authors of reports or motor books. This site shows a very
small aspect only, but we shall respond to any enquiries.
Click here if you
want to contact us or write to:
Fax: +49 - 23 04 - 1 44 36